By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Store4's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Store4's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Store4 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You must provide all legal information to be listed including but limiting your first and last name, address, email address, and other information governed by the sign up steps.
- We are not responsible for the loss, misuse, or violations of accounts passwords. Please keep this information in a safe place.
- You may not use our Services for illegal services.
- You are responsible for all content posted on behalf of yourself.
- A valid form of payment is required before being listed as a photographer.
- You will be billed monthly (defined as 30 days) or annually depending on your chosen payment plan.
- We reserve the right to offer promotional discounts, trials, and offers at anytime.
- All upgrades, downgrades, and cancellations are effective immediately and cannot be undone.
- Those who upgrade will be charged the difference between pricing, effective immediately.
Modifications of Service and Pricing
We reserve the right to at anytime change, suspend (temporarily or permanently), or discontinue the service at anytime on the basis of these terms and conditions without notice. All users will be given notice of change in pricing 30 days prior to the change
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted must belong to yourself and comply with U.S. and EU Copyright laws.
- We claim no rights to intellectual properties posted.
- We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content that does not follow our governance of terms and services.
- We also reserve the right to take content removal to our own sole discretion if content posted is inappropriate and contains but not limiting nuditity, profanity, obscene gestures, racism, or any other type of behavior that others will take offense to.
- Store4 reserves the right to use media uploaded by yourself or company on our own blog, social media sites, and across a variety of online and offline marketing streams including blog sites, forums, and social networks.
- All credit will be given in some form to the photographer if the photos are used for marketing promotions.
- Store4 reserves the right to use certain member and users activities and properties (with permission) for via social networks and email purposes all of which will be involved for marketing and public relations. These could contain but are not limited to the use of advertisements, newsletters, testimonials, and other forms of marketing.
- If you do choose so, you may opt out of the above by sending us an expressed for of non-consent via email@example.com
- The materials on Store4's web site are provided "as is". Store4 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other viulation of rights. Further, Store4 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Store4 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Store4's Internet site, even if Store4 or a Store4 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Store4's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Store4 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Store4 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Store4 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Store4 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Store4 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Store4's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.